April 8, 2012

Easter Festivities


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary of my Baptism!! :)

Also, happy Family Reunion/HUGE Easter Party.


This is Jalyn Johnson. We are friends at college. 
& apparently we're second cousins as well. 
SURPRISE!

This is my cousin Addison.
I knew she was my cousin.
Isn't she just adorable?

This is Cragun.
We got money in our Easter Eggs.
He's going on a mission soon.
Oh, I knew that he was my cousin before our family party.

The BLUE bathroom. Seriously, EVERYTHING is blue.
Even the toilet paper,

I love my family.
We all look so grown up.
& beautiful.
I have such an attractive family.

Easter Sunday

What a beautiful day.

We went to church. ♥

We tie-dyed some pretty eggs.

We hunted for some candy.

we watched a movie
and we spent time as a family.

I love my family so much. I do not know what I would do without them. 

I also love my religion.

I love the Easter season and that we are able to take the time to reflect on our Savior's life and also his death which so fully includes the Atonement. Although we should celebrate it always, I love that we have set aside a holiday and an entire season to recognize the magnificence of the Atonement and of the Resurrection. I know that someday, we will all be Resurrected and made perfect and that it is through the Atonement that this is possible.  I also know that we will be able to live with our families for forever and that we will be with Him again.

I am so blessed.

Happy Easter.

No comments: