April 6, 2012

Corb & Jake visit Logan

Wednesday April 4, 2012


I spent most of the day with Rachel because she is trying out for Aggiettes on Friday and Saturday and I have been helping her get ready! Also, she came over before my A-Team class because we were going to go shopping, but she ended up yelling at my roommates and I had to go to class, so we just talked for a while.

After class, Rach came and picked me up and we went to her house to practice. They were giving people free Zepes in the Lundstrom building, so we went and got some and we did a little Zumba while we were there. Then we went outside to practice but it was cold so we ended up going inside and practicing. We got hungry and tired after a while, so Rachel made some yummy pasta with shrimp!

Corbin and Jake decided to come up to Logan to party with me! Woot Woot! So since I was at Rachel's, I had them come there. Also, I left my keys at my house and I was too scared to call my roommates to let me in so I decided that I would wait until Britlyn got home.

We were going to go to the 90's party at the Alumni house, so I had Corbin take me home so that we could get ready. Luckily the door was unlocked! We got ready super fast, but the boys got up here way too late and the party was pretty much over, so I just ended up giving them a shortened campus tour. Then we went to Betos with Rachel and her friends...

I had class on Thursday morning, so we set up my computer and watched Mr. Deeds on Netflix because the only movies I have here are chick flicks and Disney movies. We set up mats in my living room and I slept on the floor, so did Corbin and Jake slept on the couch.

Thursday April 5, 2012

We woke up at 8:00 and I got ready for school. Corbin dropped Britlyn and I off by the Engineering building and he and Jake went shopping somewhere. After my English class, I had the boys come pick me up and we took the car back home. Then I took them to STATS 1040 with me


We came home after Physics and everyone fell asleep.

I guess college is really exhausting.




Today when we were in the Hub, Corbin noticed a poster advertising the Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog play. 

We had to go.

Harrison got a souvenir.

It was a part of the "we do the weird stuff" line of the song.



This guy played Moist.
He did a great job.

In True Aggie fashion, naturally we had to clean the sink.

When I got home, this was waiting for me on my doorstep.
Thank you, kind person.

The cookies were super yum.

I slept on the couch because after the boys left, I went and did homework with Harrison.

When Britlyn woke up, she came downstairs and we just were chatting.

I was about to go get ready for school when B decided to feed Dumpy.


He was dead. :'(

We had a long period of mourning.

I skipped school because I was so sad.

We were such awful parents.

BUT he was fine on Thursday!

Corbin and Jake even were playing with him and he seemed perfectly healthy and happy.

Maybe not happy, but healthy.




Dallin took me to lunch for my birthday. Noelle and Justin came too. Noelle brought me a cupcake and we went to The Bluebird Cafe. We all got the Bluebird Chicken. It was kinda funky, but yummy.

I miss my friends. A LOT.

Then I came home and packed for the weekend and cleaned our room a little bit.

And Britlyn and I talked to Shantel for a little bit.

And we had a funeral for Mr. Dumpy.

♥♥♥

RIP.



That was Friday, April the 6th

p.s. Happy Birthday Rachel Elaine Holland.



No comments: