April 1, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...


On March 26th, Corbin and I were getting ready to watch  The Vampire Diaries and I had heartburn and I started singing to the "Favorite Things" tune...

I have heartburn
And it hurts bad.
But I'm watching Vampires
I love the Vampire Diaries
They'll fill my heart with love
And then I won't feel sooo bad!

Creative, right? I thought so. Corbin and I had a good laugh.

Anyway, I am a little bit sad right now. I need something to make me happy... I don't know where the idea came from, but I decided that I am going to blog about my favorite things to take the sadness away. These are just a few of the things that make me happy.. In no particular order. :)



beautiful creatures...
Ian Somerhalder
 

& Paul Wesley

Funny short films.

Inspired, life-changing books.

I am Iron Man. da na na na na na na na.






 I love to see the TEMPLE.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper, you are attractive.




Dance. ♥



My mommy.


When the dog bites.
When the bee stings.
When I'm feeling sad.

I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!










No comments: