April 6, 2012

Rachel Elaine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!
I love you Rachel Elaine Holland.

I am so glad that you and I both decided to go away to college. We left our families back home and although we both go home almost every day, it has been so nice to have you here. You are my family away from home and I would die without you.

No one knows me like you do. NO ONE. You understand me and I understand you. We get each other and we love each other. I am so thankful for the friendship that we have and for the way we have been able to stay close friends through all of the crap each of us has been through. I feel like we're even closer now than we ever have been before and I love it! I can tell you anything and I don't have to worry about you judging me or getting mad at me. You are the most kind, considerate, understanding person that I know. I know that if I ever need to talk, I can talk to you and I can trust you to keep my secrets. 

You are the definition of a true friend....























Thanks for always being there for me.

I LOVE YOU! 

& I hope you had the best birthday EVER. 

xoxo


No comments: