April 2, 2013

Sandy

You're the one that I want. You. are. the. one. I. want.

hoo

hoo
hoo

H O N E Y.


Over the weekend, my lovely family and I took a trip to the Sand Dunes.




My dad is Mr. Chef. He built an oven in the ground.
Don't tell the park rangers. They'll be mad.


Cute Carter never stopped riding. Ever.


Carson learned how to ride the motorcycles.




All of the kids were having too much fun riding around to dye Easter eggs. 
So, the oldest granddaughters got stuck with it!

I don't know why we didn't just put the eggs back in the fridge. They all went bad anyway...




My family is the greatest.


Day time Easter egg hunt.


We had a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt


We have made it a tradition to write Mark's name with rocks at Lake Powell every year.
We had glow sticks and figured it would be fun to carry on the tradition with this fun family vacation as well.



I braved the commander. Last time we went to the sand dunes, I rolled that thing.





My parents are the cutest!

















No comments: