April 10, 2013

Argentina

IT CAME!!!


I have been called to serve in the Argentina Posadas mission. :)


I will be speaking Spanish. The best kind of Spanish.

& I enter the Provo MTC on August 28th.................. in FOREVER.

But that's okay because I'm going to ARGENTINA!! :) And I am so beyond excited and happy, it's ridiculous. I am seriously thrilled. I couldn't have asked for a better mission for myself. I am so blessed. ♥


At first, I didn't want to make my call opening a huge deal. Originally, I was just going to open it with my parents and my brothers. BUT the more I thought about it and talked to people, the more I realized that I just couldn't do it without my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my friends and even some of my neighbors. There are so many people who have played such a huge role in bringing me to this point in my life, it felt wrong to not include them.

So, we invited the world. :)






We even Skyped my aunts and uncles who are scattered across the Nation.





And it was such a blessing to be able to share this wonderful moment with just about everyone I love.


 I told the Lord that I would go where He wanted me to go. (Except for Russia. |: ) I even would have been willing to drive 5 hours to Boise, Idaho if He wanted me to. However, He wants me in Posadas Argentina. I never would have guessed it, but now that I know, there is no where else that I would rather go. This has definitely strengthened my testimony of how well my Father in Heaven knows me. ...


AND of how much He loves me.



Argentina could not be any more perfect for me.



And the waiting begins.....

No comments: