March 23, 2012

A-Day

My first day officially WORKING as an A-Teamer-- outside of phone calling!


Today seriously was so great. I wasn't scheduled for anything specific, so I just got to help with random necessary tasks. I spent most of my time working at the SOAR table taking people's money! It was wonderful. 


I met lots of incoming students and their parents...


I got free food....


and a photo with Big Blue! 
I have been dying to get a picture with Big Blue. He always leaves the basketball games before I can get to him! But I finally got my picture. Happiness.

I also was given an autographed picture of Jameson... 
(given= I forced Jameson to autograph his own photo for me to keep!)

And I got a picture with Jameson & the autographed picture together!

I love Utah State! I love my job. I love the A-Team. I love everyone on the A-Team.  I love helping the adorable, lost, new students find their way in the USU world and I am so excited for this summer to be able to do that almost every day while building life-long lasting relationships with my amazing coworkers! Life is wonderful. I am so blessed.

Today was a great day.




No comments: