February 28, 2012

Sushi with Rach.

I love my best friend Rachel! I seriously have no idea what I would do without her. We decided to go on a sushi date to catch up because we haven't seen each other in a while. We ate so much food. But it was so yummy. 


This picture is horrible because the lady took it from a very low angle... 


But that's Bradon's sweater. It looks super cute on me huh? :)
I'm never giving it back!

After sushi, we went to Rachel's apartment and I helped her with her homework. Then we went to a meeting that was held in Erik Mikkelsen's office. We bombarded facebook with information about the ARC and Legacy Fields.





VOTE YES FOR THE AGGIE RECREATION CENTER AND LEGACY FIELDS!

YES
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
YES
YES
YeS
yeS
yES
YES!


For your entertainment, here are a couple sentences from Rachel's English homework. She was supposed to be able to correct them... YUCK!

-After making the sandwich over several times and being told rudely and with much colorful language that would make even a sailor with turrets syndrome blush, I finally threw her money back at her and told her to get out of my face.

-It is colorful fall time, that beautiful season where all that is green is changing colors, except for evergreens hence the name evergreen.


p.s. It snowed this morning. The sound of shovels scraping the sidewalk ruined my life.

No comments: