March 23, 2012

Kylie Ann


Happy BIRTHDAY to my very best friend in the whole wide world!

Ky Ky,

I would just like you to know that I am so insanely happy that you were born nineteen years ago. Woah you're 19.. and getting older and I'm right behind you. Before we know it, our bodies will be wrinkled.. or dead.... 

I don't know what I would do without you. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. Even with the distance that college has put between us, we have still managed to keep in touch and to make time for each other. Not many people care to stay friends with their high school pals but we have. 

True friendship.

Here's to some of the good times we've had.. SO FAR. May there be many, many more.

(in no particular or chronological order..)






























May the next nineteen years of our lives be as great as the last three have been... while having you as my best friend.


I love you Kylie Ann Hoopes

I hope that you had the most wonderful 
birthday 
EVER. 
xoxoxo


No comments: