November 24, 2012

Three Days of Thankfulness


This Thanksgiving, the Winstons and the Littoffs joined the Craguns and the Rupes for 

THREE days of Thanksgiving celebration!!

We rode fourwheelers, dirt bikes, buggies, rangers and when all of the motor-vehicles were occupied {which only took seconds}, some of us even opted to ride the lawnmower in order to be in on the fun dirt-spinning! Our Cali clan got to shoot guns while the kids had fun climbing on the rock wall inside Danny's garage. There was food- EVERYWHERE and we always had a game or a movie playing on the trifecta TV set-up.

I would dare say that it was the best three day Thanksgiving EVER.

Unfortunately, I don't have all of the pictures from the weekend, but here are the ones that I do have!

I love baby Gunner..
And my cute cousins Morgan and Kennedy


Enjoy our large group pictures...
The best part is that this is not even the entire family! 3 whole families are missing! {We missed Ryan, Debi & Toren. Katie, Kevin, Tommy, David, Brent & Lizzie AND Wendy, Mario, Ethan & Xander! Also, Troy missed these pictures. But he did make it to the other family pictures that I don't have copies of. Dang it all.}





"It's a Moose over there!!"






The next few pictures were our attempted "Gangnam Style" shots.








My family is the greatest.

I am so thankful for each and every member of my beautiful family. I hope you love yours too..

Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments: