November 25, 2012

Red.


My cute little red-headed brother called me a couple of weeks ago and told me to watch this video. He said that they watched it in seminary and he wanted me to see it too.


Over the last 5[ish] years, Carson has changed so much.

He used to be like the boy in this movie... A red-headed, slightly chunky [but SO adorable] picked-on little boy who might be seen sitting on a bench seemingly with no friends..

Today, Carson is the good-looking basketball stud who ALWAYS stands up for others. He has such a big heart and I admire him so much for it!

He is such a hard worker.
He is a wonderful friend.
He has such a strong spirit!
And he is one of the funniest boys I know..

Also, he is always trying to do what's right.. 

AND he has THE BEST smile...


I love my little brother and I am so grateful for his example to me.

Sometimes, I find it hard to believe that there are so many heartless people- children included- in this world. How I wish that I could do something to change it. Although I may not be able to change the world, I can follow Carson's example and be a friend to everyone. There is no better time to make a difference than now, during this wonderful holiday season.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER. 
I love you and I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love this post! Carson is adorable and wonderful and I adore him too! Go Gingers!

W.