December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Break the rules---Hear good music..

It´s probably really bad that I always start my emails with the music that I hear throughout the week... but it´s funny. :) It´s a way the Lord has learned to comfort me..

You will NEVER guess which song I heard this week.. We went shopping on tuesday. Which we´re not supposed to do... It was for a good purpose. but ♪Ain´t nothing gonna break my stride...Nobody´s gonna slow me down. OH NO! I´ve got to keep on moving.♫ 

almost cried

Speaking of music... There is a new rule. We can listen to WHATEVER we want. as long as it invites the spirit.. :) 

Man in the Mirror
The story-- It´s my theme song.

So.. if someone wants to make me a CD for my birthday-- wink wink. Disney is totally acceptable too.. if it invites the spirit. Pretty sure Les Mis is super spiritual as well... and I have been singing lots of The Sound of Music Lately..

How do you solve a PROBLEM LIKE MARIA?!?!

Maria.. Oh my bad word. She is making me mad. Seriously SO MAD. She keeps committing to come to all of these activities and to church and she doesn´t do it!! and we thought that Max was changing too and he still sucks.. but we don´t know what to do cause when we are with them, we feel the spirit and we see these changes.. we just can´t get them married and we can´t get them out of their house!!

Tamara is still crazy..

And basically the Elders have been teaching someone in our area for 4 months and they baptized her on Saturday.. So pretty much we are both realllllly discouraged.. It´s dumb.

And I´m super ready to change companions. Super ready. but I am still doing my best to love her and be a good missionary.

We had a service project this week that we got permission to paint Claudia´s house for 2 hours which turned into 4 which turned into taking all of our study time and we were a mess... but it was good to serve someone. :) I was super frustrated though that she wouldn´t say anything about the fact that we had to leave to study!

Our ward´s Christmas party was on Friday.That was good. Except we ended up getting home SUPER late. Like 10:45... and even though we had permission to stay out till 10:30.. the leaders were ticked. and I wanted to plan when we got home, but she didn´t want to so I texted the leaders and asked them if we could plan in the morning and they called us and were super mad at her and then she got mad at me for texting the leaders without conversing with her first and she told me that she lost trust in me and I wanted to punch her. Because yesterday she used the computer at a members house. She can break rules but I can´t text the leaders for permission to plan in the morning?? I don´t understand it... 

But I didn´t freak out. I prayed and I prayed and we went to the Christmas Devocional last night and I was filled with the spirit..and I talked to her. I took the blame for the stupid text and I apologized. But I explained that she HAS to respect me and she HAS to trust me if she wants the same from me. And I explained that we probably only have 2 more weeks together and I don´t want to be running away from her by the end of our time together. I want to be sad to leave her.. and we talked and talked and it was really good and I am ready to conquer the next couple weeks with Hermana Mendez.

Also I am so ready to see your faces on CHRISTMAS!! I can´t believe it´s Christmas. Ah. So wonderful. And I would write more but I have to set up my skype account... So you´ll just have to wait for Wednesday.

Love you all..

Merry Christmas. The Church is true. Christ LIVES!! :) I know it I know it I know it. 

Love you.

xo

Hermana Rupe





Photos: Big booty big booty.
My favorite movie. :) :(

No comments: