October 5, 2012

school is cool.

School started in August... I suck at blogging.. 

Here is what I have been up to according to my Instagram feed.. :)

A-Team ended. Sort of. I still email my connections students every week. And I get to work at an occasional Aggie Passport event.

I have a new obsession with Italian Sodas from Caffe Ibis.

I was able to go to the Brigham City Temple open house with my family and my best friends Melanie and Kim! It was so beautiful. I can't wait until I am able to go through the temple myself. 
The spirit was so strong there and the temple had not even been dedicated yet.

Aggie football!!! I love Big Blue & Britnee Bromley. :)

The "She Wolf" girls threw a 90's themed double-dutch party. Best-dressed award went to...
↓↓↓↓↓

Brit Brom and I are super weird. Our lunch one day:
Peanut butter & honey toast, cottage cheese, Ritz crackers with garden vegetable Laughing Cow cheese spread topped with a Jalapeno slice & peanut butter & pickle toast. We loved it so so much.

September 11, 2012
Mark has been gone for two years now.

We took balloon letters to the cemetery  It was super dark and creepy, so we just ran to Mark's headstone, yelled, "WE LOVE YOU!" let the balloons go and ran away. I'm sure he got a kick out of that.

I am a physics major...
This is what my classmates do during class.....

I was having a really bad day on September 18th and I was stressing about everything that I could have possibly stressed about. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I want to quit my job at Sizzler sooo bad. I had tons and tons of homework. I had to pay the bills and my car payment AND my temporary license plates for Lola were going to expire and I had not yet received my real license plates.

So... my parents are so cute and they surprised me with my license plates. As I walked out of my new job at Petals and Promises, my parents were waiting for me by my car.

We went to dinner and my daddy gave me a blessing. I am so thankful for the priesthood.

I have the greatest parents in the whole entire world.

I go to the greatest, most beautiful University on this planet.

My mom sent me this picture one morning as Carter was leaving for school.
It was crazy hair day.
My brothers are the cutest!

I saw a sweater like this on Pinterest and decided that I NEEDED it because "meh" is my favorite word! However, it costed $50 and there was no way I would pay that much for an ugly sweater. So, I went to Walmart and bought a $5 sweater and painted it. :) It's my favorite

As I mentioned before, I got a job at Petals and Promises. It's a Bridal/Prom shop on 100 North
I love it soooo much!
September 22 was the Bridal Fair and we were having a huge sell. It was my first day working in the Bridal side of the store and look who my first bride was! The day could not have been more perfect.

My little sister Kylie Sorensen is going to make a beautiful bride.

I babysat a hedgehog.

The chalk dance was crazzzzyyyy!! I got to dance in the wide open pit space between the barricades and the stage. It was literally one of the greatest nights of my whole life.

The only reason I got to be in the pit area is because Jake Taylor was so kind to give me his pass.
Before I got up front, I was next to the barricades getting the life squeezed out of me.


I don't know why I even have a desk....

I got to spend the last quarter of the USU vs. UNLV game on the front row with these cute boys.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love my Aggies!!

Recently, I have been making homemade lunchables. They are delish.
Whole wheat Ritz crackers.
Sun dried tomato flavored turkey.
& Pepper jack cheese.
I even give myself a treat.

Here is another one of my physics friends...
Her hat is made our of duct tape. 

Brit Brom is so funny.

My mom's birthday was on the 26th.
She's my best friend. I love her so much.

The past month or so of my life has been insane. I've learned a lot, I've grown a lot and I've had a lot of fun. :)


No comments: